What godparent doesn’t appreciate a gift from their godchild? Whether it’s a present for them on the child’s christening day, or a gift just to say ‘thanks for being a part of my life’, it’s sure to bring a smile to their face.
Godparents don’t often hold the same legal responsibilities that they once did, but an invitation to become a godmother or a godfather is an indication of trust. It’s an honour, and over the years they’ll spoil their godchildren with gifts, their time and their love. If you’re looking to buy them something in return, we’re sure our sentimental personalised gifts will be the best you could possibly give.
Take a picture of your son or daughter, print it out and put it in one of our high quality photo frames so that their godparents can treasure the picture for the rest of their life. We’ve got a new double photo frame that holds two images, and it comes with space for a short message. No doubt you’ll have a great time picking out two photographs for the frame, and proud godparents will be happy to put it on display once they’ve received it.
Our engraved glasses also make lovely gifts for a godfather or a godmother and include wine glasses, pint glasses and tumblers. In many cases, we’re able to engrave a picture on to the glass for a present they’ll keep forever. This service costs extra, but our exceptional quality guarantees a clear, deep image on a glass that’s made to last.
Browse our site for a full range of gifts for godparents. We’ve got something for every budget, and many of our items come with optional presentation boxes. For orders of £30 or more we offer completely free delivery, and if you’re in a hurry then you’re very welcome to select our next day delivery option. Take a look at our customer reviews, and remember to contact the Keep it Personal team if you’ve got any questions about our products or our engraving techniques.
Searched the internet high and low for a wedding present and have realised that the first 3 pages of Google are dominated by the same companies selling the same items for similar prices?
Thankfully your search is getting closer as we have many more gift ideas to choose from – many of which are unique and exclusive!
Check out this carousel of products which are ideal personalised wedding gifts for the bride, groom and wedding guests.
What to Buy The Bride And Groom
- Personalised Wedding Photo Frames:We have lots of personalised photo frames which can be engraved for the bride and groom. Just take a look at the image carousel above, our personalised bride and groom photo frame is very unique, it is made from solid maple and laser engraved with the names of the couple and a personalised message. It certainly has the wow factor and is sure to be put on display.
- Personalised Champagne Flutes:This is another popular gift that can be given as a joint present, the flutes are made from crystal and are embellished with Swarovski elements, they are very expensive looking and the couple will be thrilled with it and think that you have spent a fortune.
What to Buy The Best Man And Ushers
- Personalised Pint Glasses:Pint glasses are a favourite gift for best men and ushers. Our pint glasses are available in many styles and designs for all budgets. Our most popular is our plain engraved pint glass however if you are looking for something a little more bespoke then take a look at our exclusive wedding glass tankard which can be engraved in bold with the couples name and wedding venue and a personalised message to the grooms men can be engraved on the back.
- Personalised Cufflinks:We have engraved cufflinks which can be personalised with the recipients initials, or the recipients role or a mixture of both and adds importance to the role being carried out. The cufflinks can also be presented in a chrome box which can be engraved with a message, so you could add a message to say thank you.
What To Buy The Bridemaid’s And Matron Of Honour
- Compact Mirrors:Our compact mirrors are a favourite amongst bridesmaids, we sell hundreds of compact mirrors every year. We have a few different styles available including a stylish personalised compact mirror embedded with crystals.
- Personalised Wine Glasses:Several bottles of wine will be poured on the wedding day, so why not buy each bridesmaid their own engraved wine glass. As well as a nice gesture they also serve the purpose of personalising the wedding and decorating the top table.
What To Buy The Parents?
- Personalised Wine Glass Set:Our Swarovski crystal wine glass set contains two crystal wine glasses and a satin lined box. It is a popular gift as it is nicely presented, has Swarovski elements and can be presented as a joint present which is a great way to save money without sacrificing on quality.
- Personalised Clocks:Always popular as wedding gifts for parents as it will always be on display and act as a reminder of the day when their children tied the knot. This skeleton clock shown in the carousel display above is very stylish and has an open clock mechanism.
- Personalised Vases:We have lots of personalised vases at varying budgets and styles, our Swarovski heart vase is a particular favourite as a present for the mother of the bride and groom.
What To Buy For The Pageboys And Flower Girls
We have yoyos to keep the pageboys occupied on the wedding day, these can be engraved with their name and a personalised wedding message. For flower girls we have a range of embroidered teddy bears personalised with any message and for older girls we have jewellery boxes with secret compartments and a tag which can be engraved with their name.
What To Buy For Your Future Husband Or Wife
- Personalised Name Necklace:Why not present your future wife with one of our personalised silver name necklaces on the wedding day. This name necklace is made from sterling silver and crafted into any name, it’s very popular and includes a nice gift box.
- Personalised Watch Box:Perhaps you have purchased a watch for your husband, well this watch box is perfect for presenting this on the wedding day, it has room for lots of watches and can also be engraved with any message. It’s an expensive wedding present with a luxury velvet insert gold coloured fittings and mahogany veneer.
I am sure there are many more wedding present ideas and lots that I have missed so be sure to checkout our shop for more ideas. Feel free to leave any comments if you have any suggestions about our products, gift ideas or website.