Personalised Christening Gifts Engraved With Any Message.
All christening gifts are dispatched within 1-2 days and we offer a guaranteed next day delivery service (including Saturdays). Take your time and browse our huge range of children's money boxes, sterling silver photo frames, christening bibles, baby jewellery and much more.
We are one of the few remaining engraving companies in the UK who engrave items in house which have the following benefits for our customers:
- We can despatch orders within just 2 working days by 1st class post, we never post 2nd class to avoid any delays.
- We offer a next day delivery service to guarantee a delivery date, especially useful if you have been let down by another company or left buying a gift until the last minute.
- You can see if your order has been despatched online, and we also have a dedicated customer helpline which you can call between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Check out our 5 star reviews on Feefo.com, all of which are independently verified.
- We have buying power and our prices are one of the lowest around without sacrificing quality as we do not use a middle man.
This Weeks Special Offer
Personalised Noah's Ark - Just £19.54
We have a limited amount of stock on offer this week for one of our most popular gifts - buy before it's too late.
- Noah's Ark themed gifts are always popular, especially since many parents are naming their children as Noah this year.
- There is room for up to 70 characters of engraving on this item so plenty of space for any special message.
- It's quite heavy for a money box and as such adds to the quality and perceived value.
If You Need Some Ideas Read This Short Buying Guide:
We are a passionate gift retailer who sells hundreds of gifts day in day out we have quite a bit of experience of what people tend to buy for christenings and naming days.
You may notice that we have lots of silver money boxes, there are many different designs to choose from. Our noah’s ark money box is one of the most popular, this item is currently on offer. Since it is such a good seller we are able to buy these in large amounts and pass the savings on to the customer.
Many people engrave items similar to the message displayed on each items main product image, and others are much more creative. If you browse through are products you will see a tab called “Ideas”. This tab shows some of the engraving messages provided by recent customers which may give you some inspiration
Many items can be engraved with around 60-70 characters and should be enough to write a small personal message.
God parents and the parent’s of the child to be christened tend to spend a little bit more usually our sterling silver gifts with budgets up to £150 or more. Our sterling silver bibles are very popular with godparent’s. The bible’s are simply timeless, will never date and will become a family heirloom. The bibles are made in England by Carrs Silver and stamped with traditional hallmarks and is presented in a beautiful gift box. Again like almost all of our gifts they can be engraved with your message to make it more personal.
We also have a set of personalised silver cufflinks by Carrs. Some parents buy these expensive cufflinks and engrave them with the child’s initials. The idea is that the child will be able to use them for special occasions when they are an adult – you never know they may wear them on their wedding day.
Photo frames and albums are also exceptionally popular. We have a few gems such as our silver teddy bear album which doubles up as an album and a photo frame, so is likely to be displayed as opposed to storing away. Photo albums and frames are practical gifts and are likely to be used and very much appreciated storing the best photographs of the day itself.
Cutlery is also very popular we have cutlery sets from Viners which is presented in a gorgeous satin lined box. Why not engrave the child’s name on the handles? The set includes a knife fork and two spoons, again another practical gift which can be used by the child as he grows.
If you need any more ideas just contact us by email or the contact us button on this site and we will be more than happy to help!