Embark on the ultimate Gin cocktail experience with this stunning Gin Gift Set. With 2 personalised glasses, a double-sided jigger and a cocktail spoon this set is a stylish gift idea suitable for weddings, Christmas, birthdays or any other occasion!
- 2 x Personalised Gin Ballon Glasses
- 1 x 25/50ml Rose Gold Double-Sided Jigger
- 1 x Rose Gold Twisted Cocktail Spoon
- Presented in a stunning gift box
- Hand crafted Gin Glasses
- Create the ultimate gin tasting experience
- Cocktail accessories for making the perfect Gin cocktail
- Great gift idea for birthdays, weddings, christmas or just about any occasion
- Eye catching gift set with that wow factor that your recipients will love
Please note: Each gin glass is carefully handcrafted by skilled artisan. Occasionally there will be small air bubbles and blemishes on the finished product. This is acceptable and often seen as a mark of authenticity.
How you can personalise this gift:
- We will professionally laser engrave any name or message onto each of these stunning gin glasses.
- Each glass can be personalised with an individual message.
- This is perfect for adding that extra sentimental value to this gift set.
- Select a font and input your recipients messages into the boxes provided.
- You can use our live preview feature to see how your engraved glasses will look.
Glass Dimensions: 19cm (h) 11cm (d)
Glass Capacity: 750ml
Box Dimensions: 28 x 26.5 x 13.5 cm
I only require a short message, name or initials to be engraved, will the engraving be enlarged as it might look to small?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the text automatically centralised?
Yes, we centralise the engraving by default, you do not need to format the text to be central within the text box, we will do this for you.
Yes, We will engrave short messages, initials and names larger to ensure that the engraving looks correct on the glass, for example a customer requires just 3 initials on a whisky tumbler, we will engrave the initials to fit the engraving area itself - we will always ensure the engraving looks visually appealing on the item.
I need the item delivered for tomorrow - Is this possible?
Yes, just choose "Same Day Despatch Royal Mail Tracked 24 Or DPD Guaranteed Delivery" on checkout before 12pm Friday.
If I am local can I come and collect?
Yes just place the order online, or give us a call and place the order on the day, we have an engrave whilst you wait service - just call us on 0117 363 7920 to let us know when you are intending to visit us.
What courier service do you use for next day deliveries?
We use DPD for 99% of next day deliveries made in Mainland UK, they are a very reliable delivery company with tracking available online. For Highlands and Islands we use Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a signed for service. You may also select our same day despatch service using Royal Mail24 Tracked option which has a high probability of arriving the next day and is fully tracked to your door with SMS text and email with details of tracking reference.
I wish to have a logo engraved on several different items - do I need to pay the setup fee for each item?
No, just upload the logo to just one item, for example if you are ordering a pint glass and whisky glass and require the logo on both items, just upload the logo with the pint glass this will ensure you are only charged once. After placing your order please email us stating the order number and that you would like the logo engraved on both items including any other details you require.
Are there any prices on the invoice as I am sending it straight to the recipient?
No, we only include a packing slip showing the billing and delivery address, order number and the items ordered.
Is it possible for you to engrave a photograph?
No, we are unable to engrave photographs at this time.